RETURNS & REFUNDS
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Returns are accepted within 14 days of purchase on any item that has not been worn or washed with tags still attached and invoice receipt.
If any item is returned stained, damaged or worn you will not be refunded.
How to return your purchase:
- Email us at email@example.com naming the product and explain why you would like to return your order.
- We will arrange collection with our courier services so please confirm collection date, time and address.
- Goods must be returned in original packaging to the following address:
Danielle Sacks Clothing
51 Avenue Disandt, Fresnaye
Cape Town 8001
You will be refunded within seven business days.
The cost of the product will be refunded minus the shipping costs.
In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect or that the item is damaged upon delivery the issue must be brought to our attention via an email within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
If the garment is confirmed defective, the defective garment must be returned to us in its original packaging and we will send a replacement or refund your purchase.
If you have any further questions or remarks please don’t hesitate and contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bear in mind though that the couriers need the following in order to get your order to you quickly:
- Daytime physical address- This is the location where you are normally located between 8am and 5pm.
- Contact telephone number- sometimes our couriers have difficulty finding your address, or may need to contact you to make some arrangement for the delivery to take place. We provide them with your telephone number for this just in case.
Even when deliveries are made, the couriers scan in a copy of the waybill with the signature and name of the person that signed for the parcel. That means that you never have to worry about not receiving your parcel, as we can track who took possession at the time of delivery.